Please follow the steps to run TRACERT on Windows:
* Select the Start menu followed by the Run option.
* When presented with a text box, enter 'cmd' and hit return.
* In the MS-DOS window, enter:
* Right click the MS-DOS window and "Select All". Pressing enter
will then save the results to your clipboard.
In case you see '_connection timeout _' in first hops means
the problem is with your ISP.
In case you see '_connection timeout_ ' in last hop means
connection is blocked by our firewall and you should contact
us to unblock you local IP address.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Please follow the steps to run telnet on Windows:
* Select the Start menu followed by...