How to park a domain name in control panel cPanel?
EXAMPLE: If you've parked domain domain2.com to domain.com, so when
visiting domain2.com in browser , the content of the site domain.com
will be displayed, but the domain name which you have parked will be
displayed in the address bar , namely domain2.com.
_HOW DO WE DO IT?_
- Please log in to cPanel control panel;
- Under 'DOMAINS' section, please choose 'PARKED DOMAINS'.
- In the opened window please perform the following actions:
1. Specify the domain name which you would like to park.
2. Press on 'ADD DOMAIN'
3. The domain will be displayed in the list of parked domains after
4. In 'DOMAIN ROOt' column you'll see where the domain is parked.
5. Using the 'REMOVE' button you may delete the parked domain.
6. By choosing 'MANAGE REDIRECTION' menu, you may redirect the parked
domain to the needed page, for example, to
http://domain.com/contacts.php . After that, while browsing the
parked domain (in our case domain2.com), you will be redirected to the
page http://domain.com/contacts.php 
- 0 Users Found This Useful
What is DBI for Perl?
Perl module DBI is being used to connect to databases, e.g. MySQL.
Perl $dbh =...