How to generate a backup of the site?
To generate a site's backup, please do the following:
1. Log in to cPanel control panel.
2. Please choose 'BACKUP WIZARD' under the 'FILES' section
3. Choose the 'BACKUP' option.
4. Choose a backup creation method.
If you choose the 'FULL BACKUP' option, then the full backup of your
whole account will be created (including databases, mail, contents,
_IMPORTANT TO KNOW_: This copy can be restored from our side only. For
this purpose , please send a request (from your contact billing
e-mail), provide us with the link to the backup archive or upload
backup into your account.
If you generate partial backups of your databases, mail, content, then
you may restore it yourself by choosing 'RESTORE' in 'BACKUP WIZARD'.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
What is DBI for Perl?
Perl module DBI is being used to connect to databases, e.g. MySQL.
Perl $dbh =...