This article describes the way how to investigate the place where
There are a lot of reasons why email account becomes unaccessible.
* wrong mail client settings such as login information, SMTP/POP3
* network problems caused by ISP, other intermediate hosts or
* server side problems with mail software
We offer you the following steps which help you and us to recognize
and fix the problem:
* Ensure that you use correct email login information (details ).
To be sure for 100% you may try to reset password for problematic mail
account via Control panel. If you can't access your email account from
your local mail client please try to use WEBMAIL. If both mail client
and WEBMAIL are not working please contact us via ticket system.
* Check whether server is accessible from your local machine. You
can do that by means of command PING and TRACEROUTE ( on windows -
TRACERT  ). If the server is not accessible please contact us vis
ticket system and provide with results of TRACEROUTE ( TRACERT  )
* Next step is checking if Smtp ports 25 (and 26) are working. You
can do that by means of TELNET COMMAND  :
Please run TELNET __ 25 and TELNET __ 26
In the case if only port 26 is working means that port 25 is blocked
by your ISP and you should set 26 port as SMTP port in your mail
Situation when both SMTP ports (25 and 26) do not response may
indicate that mail service is not working on the server. Please
contact us via ticket system and we'll try to solve the problem asap.